Do you need a fast response time for IT issues, 24/7? Do you need to have an expert on the other end of the phone for your IT issues?
We offer flexible IT solutions for email, server, PC, laptop, network support for your business needs and budget. We also offer advise on opening new offices, expanding current offices, and ways to improve current IT operations.
Are you looking for a reliable system that all your employees can access with zero downtime?
We help with all things cloud based: back up, disaster recovery, increased security, compliance, flexibility, mobility and maximizing efficiency of a remote workforce.
We use dark web scanning, firewalls, employee phishing and more to detect any security threats your company may have.
Confused by all the compliance rules? We can tell you which compliance rules you should focus on, and help your company meet those rules.
Need a more flexible or less expensive phone option? We provide phone systems for the modern workforce. Employees can take the same calls from their office, home, or cell phone. We offer all the capabilities of a business phone system through desktop and web apps, allowing teams to answer and manage calls from anywhere they may work.
Stay connected to clients from any location, at a lower cost than legacy phone systems.
Total Office Portal
This includes everything an office needs from computing power to software licensing to phone systems. All with 24/7 support. The Total Office Portal includes: Your Computer, High Speed Internet, Applications, Files, Microsoft Suite, Virus Protection, Phone, Video Conferencing, Data Back-Up, Disaster Recovery, Cyber Security & Compliance.
The Total Office Portal puts all desktops and laptops in the cloud. You can control the environment and security for all your employees. The only hardware that is needed is a monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Total Office Portal provides an easy solution to today’s complex work environment.
Complimentary One-Hour Needs Assessment
Get your IT Bill of Health Assessment for your office.
We take a look at your:
- Internet Provider
- File Management
- Virus Protection
- Phone Systems
- Video Conferencing
- Data Back-Up
- Disaster Recovery
- Cyber Security
Know the status of your IT systems.
“I’ve been a loyal ProComm Total Office Technologies customer since 2002 for three main reasons:
- They are extremely responsive and proactive. Time is money. They anticipate technology problems and growth opportunities, so we don’t have any downtime trying to catch up.
- I trust their upgrading recommendations and don’t waste my time doing my own research or shopping around.
- With ProComm’s support, we have doubled the revenue of our engineering firm in the last 10 years.”
- Wayne Owen, Conway & Owen Engineering, Inc.
- They are available 24/7 and their easy ticketing system and remote repair capabilities help me sleep at night.
- We have more than 200 team members and ProComm’s plug and play onboarding process makes it simple for a new employee to get up to speed.
- Over the last five years, we’ve tripled in revenue without acquisitions. We couldn’t have done it without ProComm.”
- Brian Butler, President Turf Masters
- We wanted a company that would grow with us and keep the valuable information of our members secure.
- We run a tight ship and appreciate how responsive and reliable they are.
- They’re always there when we need them.”
- Jennifer Oliff, General Manager Hawks Ridge Golf Club
- Mike and Dave had already set us up for remote work, so it was just a few clicks to keep us in business. What a relief.
- Mike is very intuitive. He listens to what I want to achieve and translates that into what they need to do.
- Dave is second-to-none at making it happen.
- I have access to the same quality IT services once only available to large businesses, at a price I can afford.”
- Juan Reyes, President/CEO
Pro Roofing & Siding