About ProComm Total Office Technologies
We started in Atlanta in 2009 as ProComm Advisors. Then in 2020 we changed our name to ProComm Total Office Technologies to better reflect our services.
We are a managed services provider (MSP) and technology consulting company. We pride ourselves on being a relationship-based company and veteran owned.
We provide expert technology consulting & support services to a wide range of clients and industries. Talk to us today about “Total Office Portal”, our complete office solution for all businesses large and small.
"I love helping people make money"
"I love helping people make money, that’s how I see it, it matters to us that they make money. What we do helps them run their business efficiently and effectively, safely, securely, which makes their lives better."
-Mike Feeley, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer
ProComm Total Office Technologies
Meet The Team
Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer
Dave is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and brings with him over 20 years of experience in network design, client / server applications (Windows & Mac) and telecom.
Dave oversees all projects from design to completion. Dave is a Georgia native and former paratrooper and combat veteran (US Army) serving in Operation Desert Shield / Storm.
Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer
Mike ensures that the day to day operations of the business & support team are handled effectively and efficiently. Mike also spends time working with our technology partners to ensure the latest applications and solutions are tested and available for our clients.
“Our goal is to make your personal life better, by helping you make more money.”
Deborah Schwartz Griffin
Executive Vice President of Strategic Business Development
Deborah is responsible for increasing company revenue by identifying and developing new business opportunities. Expanding brand presence. Lead cross-functional teams. Create strategic partnerships and evaluate company business goals.
James “Stormy” Martin
Field Support Manager
Stormy manages and oversees the scheduling and implementation of support services for our clients. Stormy’s dedication to our clients well being is second to none.
“I’ve been a loyal ProComm Total Office Technologies customer since 2002 for three main reasons:
- They are extremely responsive and proactive. Time is money. They anticipate technology problems and growth opportunities, so we don’t have any downtime trying to catch up.
- I trust their upgrading recommendations and don’t waste my time doing my own research or shopping around.
- With ProComm’s support, we have doubled the revenue of our engineering firm in the last 10 years.”
- Wayne Owen, Conway & Owen Engineering, Inc.
- They are available 24/7 and their easy ticketing system and remote repair capabilities help me sleep at night.
- We have more than 200 team members and ProComm’s plug and play onboarding process makes it simple for a new employee to get up to speed.
- Over the last five years, we’ve tripled in revenue without acquisitions. We couldn’t have done it without ProComm.”
- Brian Butler, President Turf Masters
- We wanted a company that would grow with us and keep the valuable information of our members secure.
- We run a tight ship and appreciate how responsive and reliable they are.
- They’re always there when we need them.”
- Jennifer Oliff, General Manager Hawks Ridge Golf Club
- Mike and Dave had already set us up for remote work, so it was just a few clicks to keep us in business. What a relief.
- Mike is very intuitive. He listens to what I want to achieve and translates that into what they need to do.
- Dave is second-to-none at making it happen.
- I have access to the same quality IT services once only available to large businesses, at a price I can afford.”
- Juan Reyes, President/CEO
Pro Roofing & Siding
Let's Get Started!
How secure are your systems?
Know where you stand.
Get your IT Bill of Health Assessment!